Thursday, July 30, 2009

More Animaniacs Art

This picture was done first by hand, and then I used Photoshop to color it in. I then took the original photo and turned it into a cute hanging frame in the background. Hey, it's a lot easier than having to upload two pictures to my blog at the same time! This frame is from an episode called "65th Anniversary Special", and there's a part where Yakko says, "These people would clap at anything.
Wakko tests that theory by blurting out, "Hey, everybody! Wanna hear me play Yankee Doodle with my armpits?"
*awkward silence*
"Ahhhhhhhh, almost anything." says Yakko right after he and Dot make those surprised faces.
Ha ha, classic Warners. Now that was a funny episode right there.
I love to draw Yakko! He's just so cool, you know? I can just imagine him saying something clever like: "It's never too late to do something great with your life. Unless you're Da Vinci, then you're history". (He never really said that, I made it up just now!) Same method as above. Compare this with the original sketch in the upper-right corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments are encouraged and appreciated.
Tell me what's on your mind, what you thought about my post, and any feedback you care to offer.

If it's not too much to ask...